Wednesday, September 1, 2010

three of a kind

It's late (late as in...it's already the next morning). All my babies are tucked into their beds while I am working away and trying to get "caught up" on work (joke).

So, as I was looking through my photo library to update my homepage, these photos stopped me dead in my tracks. I found myself staring at these beauties (taken by wendy + tyler of blue lily fame) for at least 20 minutes.





I mean...I live with these three little heartbreakers and see them ALL the time, but there's just something magical about these pictures and seeing all three of them together (smiling + happy) that gets me all filled up with tears. My Nana used to have a "word" for the feeling you get when your heart literally skips a beat and it feels like you are going to explode with pride....and it is, nockus. I have no idea how to spell it, but I am definitely feeling it at this moment.

Sending love to all the mommies out there and wishing you a smooth start to the new school year.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. they all look adorable. i love these photographs, they did an awesome job!!! i know you are so excited to have these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sttaaaccccyyy!!!! I love the new pictures of the boys... they look so handsome such big boys!!! I love them... and love you!!! **mauh**

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a beautiful family! and i love wendy. she took my maternity pics earlier this year.

    ReplyDelete