Tuesday, August 17, 2010

all new ~ modern + personalized notepads!

I may be a bit of a paper snob....when it comes to my holiday cards or even writing a quick note to one of my boys' teachers, I want my paper choice to reflect me and my design style. Do you think that it has something to do with the fact that I design paper as part of my career? Possibly so.

In any case, I know with the school year approaching, I need a few "go-to" notepads for all those last minute notes you need to write while your kids are running out the door! So, if you share my appreciation for clean, simple and modern design...you are going to LOVE these little notepads. They are now available in my shop!




Don't forget to take advantage of my free shipping offer good until the end of the month!
(coupon : FREESHIP)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I just read your blog profile, and just knew I needed to follow! I love your stuff and will def. be using it in the future!

    ReplyDelete