Monday, July 12, 2010

wendy + tyler = blue lily photography

I had such an amazing night on Friday that I was smiling for 45 minutes straight. What was so great? Well...here's a little background for you:

Although my husband and I have been together for 16 years, we got married when our oldest son was 7. Our wedding day was amazing...but the photographer/pictures were NOT. Makes me sad just thinking about it. Fast forward 8 years of marriage and two more children later and our "picture" situation hasn't improved (meaning we've NEVER had a family portrait). Never....until Friday night. Let me tell you...that this portrait session that we had with husband and wife team (Wendy + Tyler) of Blue Lily Photography was WELL WORTH the wait. We shot it at Humboldt Park in Chicago and I can't stop smiling with the anticipation of seeing the final images. Why am I so dang excited...and I haven't even seem them yet?? Well...take a look at their work here and you'll see what I mean.

They travel all over the country (world, actually)and if you're on the ball (& follow their blog), you might be lucky enough to score an appointment. I highly, highly recommend them. I only wish they lived closer because I'm sure we'd become fast friends....they are just THAT awesome.

(I don't think you are supposed to do this but I totally stole this photo from blue lily's twitter page)

1 comment:

  1. I love blue lily. I wish we were here when they came for the photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete