Wednesday, January 19, 2011

what i've been working on for wedding paper divas...

I don't really talk about my wedding collection very often on this blog...but I'm SO excited about these new designs, that I decided to share! As most of you know, tiny prints has a sister site, wedding paper divas, and I have a nice collection of wedding stationery available through them. I've been working on a few new invitation suites and one of them just recently went live on the site. 

I know it's not flattering to "brag" about things that you've done....but there's something about this first design, entitled, cotton flowers,  that I adore! I just can't stop staring at it....I'm quite certain that if I were to do my wedding over again, this is the design I'd pick. I love all three colorways....


here are a few of my new favorite "save the dates"

love it
pretty paisley

outlined tab
 Be on the look out for a TON of new stationery designs coming to tiny prints and wedding paper divas! It's going to be a HUGE year for our le papier boutique collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment