Thursday, January 13, 2011

starting the new year off with a boom!

Happy New Year everyone! We're kicking things in 2011  with a bang.....or should I say BOOM?! What am I talking about?? Well....name your design was invited to attend the "boom boom room"...which is an exclusive pre-golden globes celebrity gifting suite in Beverly Hills this Friday + Saturday. I'm super excited to set up my booth and give away my goodies, but a tad nervous. I rarely watch TV and I'm sure that I'll probably only recognize 10% of the celebrities that are there.  I'm counting on my little support team, Alison, Kesha and Carlisa to help me out with names/faces!

 I am actually sitting in the airport right now waiting to board my plane to LA. I left on Tuesday night and made a little pit stop in San Jose to visit the team at tinyprints and chat about my stationery line. More details on this later...but I can say that, I am even more excited about my partnership with them after meeting everyone in person and am blown away by them. They are AMAZING! So proud to be part of such an inspirational organization.

Well...friends, signing off for now. I'll be SURE to post pics and do a fun recap of the boom boom room.
Wishing you all a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!
xoxo
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment