Thursday, August 20, 2009

thankful thursday

I have been feeling especially "thankful" lately. It could possibly be that I can't stop thinking about Nie and her amazing spirit..but whatever the reason, I think it is so important for people to remember to be thankful for what they DO have, rather than focusing on the negative and what we DON'T have. I am guilty of the latter myself...but I have made it a top priority of mine lately to count my blessings on a daily basis. I am a busy mama, so writing in a gratitude journal every day is not a reasonable expectation. I can, however, commit to one day to record my thoughts and my thanks and have decided to do it here. So, from now on...you can tune in (or not tune in), but I will be posting my list of thanks for the week on Thursdays....
So, here we go.

I am thankful for this beautiful man (who happens to be my husband).



Because of him....I know have him...


and him......



and him......



What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment