Thursday, August 20, 2009

our nie nie birds print is "nesting"


If you are a blogging mom...who is interested in design..then I'm sure you MUST have heard of Gabby Blair from Design Mom. She is THE mom who (among many other things) orchestrated the entire Nie Nie Day silent auction last year after Stephanie's accident. She is an inspiration to many women as she manages to successfully juggle being a mother, wife and a business woman. I contacted her because I was trying to get the word out on my nie nie bird prints....because it is my hope that the more people that know about them...the more people will buy them and the more I'll be able to help out the Nielson's (I send 20% of the profits on these prints to the Nie Recovery Fund). Well...it turns out that Gabby actually READ my email, LIKED my print and decided to write about them on cookie magazine's nesting blog!. I'm not a Fortune 500 company, but I aspire to give like one. Won't you help me out? If you blog yourself...won't you please spread the word? You can grab this photo below:


You can read the post here. Or go straight here to order one.

Thank you Gabby...Happy Anniversary to you and your husband. It is refreshing to see how much you love eachother after 14 years together...

No comments:

Post a Comment