Wednesday, February 11, 2009

feels like home...

Things are coming together....slowly, slowly, but surely. It's hard to have the patience to wait and research and make SURE you are finding the perfect pieces of furniture...at least it is for me! I have a little nickname and it's called...impulse shopper.

I'm adding little things to make my house feel more like my home. One of my favorite little spots in our house is in a corner nook by the front door, right underneath the staircase. It became the perfect spot for our family canvas . Once I added my sleek leather brown chair (from HomeGoods) and super funky pillow (that originally cost $85 and was found on the clearance rack at Marshalls for $8!!!) it is now complete.



I get so many compliments on my mod branches canvas (great for business....wink, wink) and it gives us a little ownership in our new home ...that is still a work in progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment