Tuesday, June 28, 2011

brooks' modern nursery - featuring our photo canvas

My friend and partner/collaborator, Kelly Douglas, over at itzy ritzy...recently shared some photos of the nursery belonging to her sweet baby Brooks. Shortly after his birth, Kelly ordered one of our custom photo style announcement canvas prints for his room. After she sent me a link to his Serena and Lily bedding, I was able to customize the colors in the print to coordinate with his room.

I'm a huge fan of the blue and orange...super cute!




p.s. Visit itzy ritzy's facebook page for a nice summer discount in our shop!

1 comment:

  1. Cute Stacy. Thanks for posting...of course you made the room look even color in your post. I ABSOLUTELY love my canvas print...it's my favorite part of the nursery! xoxo Kelly

    ReplyDelete