Tuesday, November 16, 2010

wall art finds a home

hi all- it's alison from semi-fab lane, once again.
i think i posted about this print a couple weeks ago, but here it is in beautiful orange
let's take a peek at some of the options...
forest of love-orange [starting at $20]

1.  this sexy master bedroom, with to. die. for. black doors

2.  wharehouse elegance- which by the way- is begging for a dose of color

3.  office area in need of that one modern element

4. well if this isn't the perfect room, what is? 

5.  coastal glam-packed hotel room
which room does this wall art need to live?

image credits:  1,2 elle decor, 3 house and home, 4 houzz, 5 decor pad

13 comments:

  1. It belongs in the first one- it would look awesome with that orange and brown bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm torn....number 3 or 4 are my favs! So fun that you do this! Hoping to win your alphabet soup print for my nursery! It's just what I need to complete it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #4 Love it across from the Orange wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also LOVE #4. I adore orange, especially when mixed with gray! I want this print, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it in room #4....what a great print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely #4. The colors on the print match the room perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The office - it needs that touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to move into that loft space in #2. I will take the picture with me :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely the bedroom!!! I Loooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. #3 but even better in my bedroom with blues, oranges and browns!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bedroom! I just bought that print for my own bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Room #1! It totally belongs in that bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks to everyone that played along! Bree...you are the winner as chosen by random.org! Please email me at stacy (at) nameyourdesign (dot) com to claim your prize.

    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete